Ad Reservations & Listings NOW CLOSED. | Advertiser Support: 828.817.3753 | Hours: 9AM-7PM EST | Inquiries: info@TryonEQD.com | Design Support: email@example.com
The next FEI World Equestrian Games will take place in TRYON, NC from September 11-23, 2018. Expect the greatest Equestrian show on earth including 70 Nations, 500.000 spectators and 8 different disciplines! Are you ready?
This top-shelf publication is tailored to the horse men and women of Tryon Horse Country - the ones who enjoy a horsemen’s paradise unequaled anywhere in the country. Not surprisingly they spend generously on their homes, their barns and their horses. We think our Tryon EQD readers and will be impressed with the quality, the style and the reach of our equestrian-lifestyle directory of businesses, organizations, products and services.
Tryon Equestrian Directory is published by Horse Country Productions, LLC with a print production of approximately 7,500+.
• Generous format 8.5 x 11” complimentary publication
• Full color offset printing on high quality gloss stock
• Durable high quality card stock front and back covers
• Stunning 4 color equestrian images throughout
• Magazine style articles with high quality images
• Smyth sewn magazine style binding
• Tryon EQD is offered to area equestrians as a complimentary publication and will be available at equestrian centers, show venues, tack shops, feed stores, lodging and special retails outlets
• Distribution areas will include but are not limited to: Tryon, Landrum, Columbus, Saluda, Mill Spring, Green Creek, Forest City, Asheville, Hendersonville, Greenville, Spartanburg, Charlotte and Waxhaw
• Host of the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games with an expected 500,000 from 70 countries and 8 different disciplines
• Home to Tryon International Equestrian Center
• Tryon Horse Country is a center of local, regional, national, and international equestrian competitions
• Highest per capita horse ownership in the southeast
• Tryon Horse Country has an affluent, educated population
• Year round horse show schedule with both national and international attendees
• The economy of the local area is powered by the diverse, vibrant and growing equine industry
• Tryon Horse Country spends generously on their hobbies
• Tryon Horse Country boasts a century old equestrian culture
• Brakke Consulting surveyed 1,000 horse owners and provided a
few insights on this consumer group:
"Horse ownership defines them. They spend an average of 22 hours a week with their horses. They read equine publications, they use the web, and they are impulse buyers. It is a community. The average horse owner is a married female, age 35-54, with kids between the ages of 12 and 17. They also enjoy country music, hiking and outdoor activities, read lots of publications, and own cats and dogs. The majority own multiple horses. Fourteen percent own one, twelve percent own 10 or more and the other 74 percent lie in between. Two thirds keep their horses on their own property. They own property because they own horses. Twenty percent board their horses elsewhere.”
Copyright © 2017 Horse Country Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.